President Trump closed the week with his highest favorability rating since mid-June of last year while the finger-pointing continues over the latest school massacre.
In the wake of a school shooting in Parkland, Florida, that left 17 dead, officials and activists are calling for tighter gun control laws.
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Half Agree Russia Is Likely Election Meddler But Say U.S. Does, Too
- Social Media Users Say Sites Don’t Influence Their Politics
- Americans Aren’t Convinced Stricter Gun Control Laws Will Decrease Violent Crime
- Is POTUS Most Powerful?
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES