In this day and age, people can get their news from a variety of different mediums. For voters closely following news related to President Trump, the television is a must-watch source.
Democrats maintain a slight lead on this week’s Rasmussen Reports Generic Congressional Ballot.
As summer vacation begins, most adults still see the value in the break for students and in work for young people during this break. They’re likelier to think it will be easier for young people to find summer jobs now, though.
- Those Closely Following Trump Choose TV News
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Democrats Maintain Their Lead on Generic Congressional Ballot
- Voters Say Senior Fed Cops Likely Broke Law to Stop Trump
- 43% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction
- 50% Say No to Living in a Sanctuary Community
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Consumer Spending Update: Confidence in the Economy Remains High
- Americans Say Government Workers Have It Made
- Most Say It's Too Hard to Fire Government Workers
- Voters Want to See the Best People in Government Jobs
- Americans Even More Optimistic About Economic Opportunity in U.S.
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index
- Fewer See Benefit of Summer Break, But Still Value Summer Work
- Americans View Online Dating Sites More Favorably
- Half of Adults Think We Should Retest Older Drivers
- 63% Say Fatherhood Is a Man’s Most Important Role
- Americans Like Championship-Winning Sports Team Visits to the White House
- View all LIFESTYLE
From our most trusted political columnists: