With recent news reports and e-mails showing anti-Trump bias by several senior level FBI and Justice Department officials, nearly half of voters now believe there was an illegal effort to deny Donald Trump the presidency.
Voters approve of President Trump's plans for joint government-private sector missions to the moon.
- 48% See Anti-Trump Bias in Senior FBI, Justice Officials
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Americans Favor Public/Private Ventures to the Moon
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- Does The Media Cut Dems a Break? GOP Voters Think So
- Celebrity Campaign Endorsements Don’t Mean Much to Voters
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- More Holiday Shoppers Are Going Online This Year
- Americans Still Visiting National Parks
- Voters Say No To U.S. Skipping Winter Olympics Over North Korean Concerns
- Most Americans Still Want to Take Christmas, Religion Public
- Most Believe Jesus is the Reason for the Season This Christmas
- View all LIFESTYLE