Voters are now more likely to believe Republicans in Congress are the bigger problem for President Trump than Democrats are.
As Congress mulls slapping additional economic sanctions on America’s foes, voters tend to agree that sanctions work and make this country safer.
- Voters Say They’re More Socially Liberal, More Fiscally Conservative
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Voters See Republicans As Bigger Roadblock Than Democrats For Trump
- Voters Think Media Has Too Much Influence Over Government
- Voters See Economic Sanctions As An Effective Response
- Most Republicans Still More Aligned With Trump Than With GOP Congress
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Consumer Spending Update: Confidence in Personal Finances Hits Four-Year High
- Voter Confidence in Economic Fairness Jumps to New High
- Consumer Spending Update: Is Consumer Confidence Making Another Comeback?
- Americans Are Closely Conflicted Over Employment Prospects
- Appetite for Spending Cools As Summer Approaches
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index