America First was high on the Trump administration’s agenda this past week.
Voters strongly consider North Korea a danger to the United States and tend to support President Trump’s tough response to that country’s aggressive nuclear weapons program.
A majority of voters view Vice President Mike Pence favorably and believe he is qualified to assume the responsibilities of the presidency, though Democrats largely disagree.
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Most Say Feds Should ‘Buy, Hire American’ Even If It Costs More
- 40% of Democrats Think Pence is Qualified to be President
- Social Media + Politics = Bad News for Voters
- Voters Like Trump’s Response to North Korean Menace
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES